Job Board/Software Engineer at Paintzen
Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics and the labor. Our team members are energetic and passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
We are hiring talented and passionate Software Engineers to join our team located in New York City. We are a fast growing company looking for smart, creative Software Engineers who share a similar mindset. That is: achieving accelerated growth, having the desire to help make our platform the most recognized on-demand home and office painting service in the world.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a very talented team. We are building a sustainable, reusable, and scalable codebase in an agile environment with daily deployment. We’re industry leaders and are seeking engineers who are up for the challenge of keeping Paintzen at the forefront of innovation.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Create solutions for scale, optimization of performance, and solving interesting business challenges
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Integrating the Paintzen platform with 3rd party systems (accounting, email, etc.)
- A fundamental understanding of data structures, algorithms and problem solving
- Impeccable communication skills with demonstrated team leadership and consensus-building abilities
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, and NextJS
- Experience with Semantic UI and less.
- Experience with unit and integrated testing frameworks, including Jest, Mocha or Jasmine.
initial phone screen, technical phone interview, in-person interview, reference checks, offer