Job Board/Senior Software Engineer at Paintzen
Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics and the labor. Our team members are energetic and passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
You will help guide the work of our talented team, and directly impact the foundation of our exponentially scaling team. We are building a sustainable, reusable, and scalable codebase in an agile environment with daily deployment. We’re industry leaders and are seeking engineers who are up for the challenge of keeping Paintzen at the forefront of innovation.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Create solutions for scale, optimization of performance, and solving interesting business challenges
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Actively mentor your colleagues and champion shared learning
- A fundamental understanding of the data structures, algorithms and problem solving
- Impeccable communication skills with demonstrated team leadership and consensus-building abilities
- Ability to discuss and implement best practices for design and architectural patterns
- Experience with NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS
- Experience with MongoDB, ExpressJS
Initial phone screen, then technical phone interview, then in-person interview at our NY office, then reference checks then offer