Job Board/Senior Software Developer at Jupiter
We're looking for someone to help build and support new features as we scale out the product and company. You will be primarily working with React, React Native, Node.js, and GraphQL.
This role is largely technical however you will be working with the rest of the team to ensure our clients receive the very best customer experience. This occasionally means working on the product roadmap or internal/external documentation.
We're looking for someone who is particularly interested in designing and creating systems within the constraints of a start-up.
Day-to-day you will be:
- Designing and implementing new features
- Estimating effort and timelines and working to define/refine product roadmap
- Building internal tooling
- Maintaining current codebase
- Writing effective code which is stable, secure, scalable, and efficient
- Taking part in mentorship activities
It is roughly 2 hours and is quite casual. The first portion we will ask them about their career and tell them about us/Jupiter. This may lead into a technical interview where you pair with the CTO and work through a short problem together.