Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the application
- We know that engineers love to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus
- Winning Together - Individuals don’t scale – teams do. It’s not about what you can accomplish individually; it’s about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, reach out for help, and challenge expectations across the board. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Above Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere, and the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. It is the responsibility of all team members to facilitate discussion, be receptive, and objectively determine the path forward.
- Proactive Leadership - Leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given. Set a positive example, put the goal first, and look for ways to improve at scale. Leadership opportunities, big and small, are always out there - if you're willing to look.
- Building Community - Our community is built on trust, humility, mutual respect, and a commitment to our values - in how we act, listen, and lead. Each person helps make Tracer a place to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. The strength of our community starts with its members and extends past our walls.
What You’ll Do
- Take full ownership of frontend engineering projects from technical planning to implementation to deployment and maintenance.
- Manage large working projects, balancing contribution, and coordination.
- Improve the technical infrastructure of our application, with an emphasis on scale.
- Collaborate with the product and design team to define, prioritize, and build new features.
- You will improve the team and company through mentorship, interviewing, helping to define a process, and new initiatives.
What We Look For
- Experience with React as a frontend library.
- Familiarity with ES6, current build tools, and testing frameworks (Jest).
- Ability to write code & be confident taking on small features
- Ability to conduct code reviews informed by knowledge of current technologies, trends, and best practices.
- Comfortable with giving feedback & mentorship
- Proactive & collaborative mindset
- CSS / HTML
What We’ve Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Work from Home policy
- Paid primary & secondary parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years
- Summer Fridays
Note Tracer is not able to accept remote & H1B visa candidates at this time*