Tracer is a data platform for marketing efficiency. Our technology was born out of the challenges facing today’s marketers. Incubated within VaynerMedia, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments by aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context. Tracer has a proven track record of empowering better decisions, solving data challenges for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the application
- We know that engineers love to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement large infrastructure features
- Introduce code patterns to help us scale more effectively
- Improve our use of PostgreSQL
- Coordinate technical projects with other teams (implementing product features or data integrations)
- Be a mentor to other members of the team
What We Look For
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of building APIs & offline data processing
- Ability to plan and execute large projects in coordination with other teams
- Direct experience with our stack a plus but not a requirement
Technologies We Use
- Python / Pandas
- Django REST framework
- Heroku / AWS
- React / Redux
What We’ve Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Work from Home policy
- Paid primary & secondary parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years
- Summer Fridays
Note Tracer is not able to accept remote & H1B visa candidates at this time*