Since 2010, Doximity has been on a mission to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. Our “clinician-first” mentality allows us to listen to the needs of healthcare workers and inspires us to build simple, easy-to-use tools to solve complex problems. Simply put, we’re proud to take care of those who take care of others.
- You have professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are fluent in Python and SQL.
- You are no stranger to data warehousing and designing data models.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on our users and enhances the product.
- You are able to work within an existing data architecture finding gaps in it and enhancing it to ensure solutions are fault tolerant, scalable, and easy to iterate upon.
- You have the ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- You know your way around Git and AWS services.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
After an initial call with our recruiter, you'll be sent a code assignment to complete in your own time. If you pass the standards for the assignment, you'll have a round of virtual interviews with various team members. These interviews will focus on your technical knowledge of related languages and tools.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences - and strive to build an environment with exceptional people who don't fit a mold. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
When you apply, please mention that you found the posting on Diversify Tech!