Starface is here to destigmatize spots, scars, lines–– and everything in between–– rebranding them as marks of authenticity and uniqueness.
Starface is a skincare brand, here to make treating breakouts, scars, and pimples fun.
We are a small (but growing) group of committed individuals looking for a collaborative, insightful full stack developer to be part of the Starface team.
About the Role:
Starface is looking to make our first engineering hire. We are searching for a Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for ensuring our ecommerce presence and integrations are optimized for growth and ready to scale. This person will be responsible for bringing the Starface brand to life on our ecommerce sites and marketing channels, as well as working with our operations team to build and maintain integrations with tools and services. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, likes building things from the ground up and is looking for an opportunity to grow.
About Your Contributions:
· You have experience working in ecommerce and understand the importance of a performance optimized retail experience.
· You appreciate good design and enjoy bringing branded experiences to life.
· You want to grow into a leadership role within the company and have a desire to help us scale both our business operations and tech stack.
· You have strong communications skills and are capable of translating complex technical problems to non-technical stakeholders across the company.
· You have the ability to work collaboratively with Product and Marketing teams to find and build cost-efficient technical solutions to business problems.
· You want to work for an organization with a commitment and sustained focus to diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion.
· You are empathetic, confident, curious, creative, patient, and eager to learn.
· You are organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, with an ability to juggle multiple conversations and solve problems efficiently and thoughtfully.
· You are a creative problem solver with a “no task is too small” attitude.
· You like skincare!
About Your Experience:
We're an early stage startup (9 folks in total) that is looking to hire our first engineer. This person would build the foundation for tech diversity across our company and will grow into the Head of Technology over time.
We're a diverse team in general but have not needed an engineer until now.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made with ❤️ by Veni Kunche.