Job Board/iOS Software Engineer at Tile
Tile is building the world’s largest real-time finding network. Our Mobile team is growing to keep up with demand for our products and new partnerships. The team is looking for an iOS developer to contribute to the evolution of our four star+ Tile iOS app. You’ll work closely with UX, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile capabilities. You are passionate about building high quality apps and are driven to innovate. Come join the team of mobile developers who are creating awesome apps to help people locate their belongings.
- Innovate, implement and release our iOS application supporting millions of users
- Collaborate with members of our mobile and engineering teams to create new features and improve existing functionality
- Become an expert on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for iOS (if you are already a BLE expert, even better!)
- Design and update the Tile app unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX Designers, Backend and Firmware developers to create an exceptional mobile application
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of iOS development experience, 3+ years as an engineer
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Understanding of the mobile development and release process
- Programming experience in Swift, Objective-C
- One or more deployed consumer iOS applications with 100,000+ users
- Familiar with using REST APIs
- Experience working BLE is a big plus, desire to learn is a must
- Implement app metrics for analysis and product improvements is a plus
- Experience working with a mix of embedded, mobile and server tech is a big plus
- Own equity in the company - every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We believe that loss should be a thing of the past, and that lending a helping hand should be effortless. We’re not here to simply connect people to things. We’re here to connect people to people, because things don’t change the world. People do.
Together we find. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.