Refinancing your auto loan should be simple, transparent and save you money. Using technology, we're on a mission to help you do that and more.
MotoRefi is a fast-growing, mission-driven startup offering better auto refinancing, insurance and financial protection products. By partnering with credit unions and community banks, we help our customers find the best solutions for their financial needs. Our technology makes the refinancing process quick and easy. The result? We save customers an average of $100/month on their monthly payments and much more. MotoRefi recently raised our Series A, and is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors from QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo and others.
Want to fast track your application? Take our Full Stack Engineer Screen
About the Role:
MotoRefi is looking for a skilled Full Stack Engineer to support our growth and expansion as we are planning to double in size by the end of 2021. Our core platform needs to evolve and be designed with sufficient flexibility to add new products, customize workflows, and co-brand with our partners. The backend is an evolving event-sourced architecture that supports highly asynchronous and multi-modal workflows. At our current stage of growth, the role provides a curious engineer with a healthy mix of familiar and novel challenges along with a high degree of autonomy to solve them.
Technologies we teach and use
Compensation & Benefits
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value of Taking Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
Our values are core to who are and provide a roadmap for focusing on people, our work, and continuous improvement:
Overview 1. Prescreen with a member of People & Culture 2. Assessment via Triplebyte 3. Hiring Manager Phone Screen 4. Full Loop (3 interviews - Product, Engineering Values, Practicum) 5. Offer + References
At MotoRefi, two of our core values are See People as People and Take Care of Each Other. We are committed to building diverse teams, along with mentoring and promoting talent from within when possible. We believe..
2020 INITIATIVES INCLUDED:
• Launching a Diversity and Inclusion survey 2x/year
• Hosting a company-wide Inclusive Culture training lead by Paradigm
• Adding Juneteenth, commemorating the end of slavery, to our permanent holiday calendar
• Designating Election Day as a flexible half-day so our employees can
vote or volunteer
• Making company donations to Equal Justice Initiative and Black Lives Matter
• Implementing Greenhouse’s Diversity and Inclusion module, ensuring fairer hiring processes
• Updating language in our job descriptions to eliminate bias.
• Measuring the diversity of our hiring pipeline, and posting on job boards to target diverse audiences
• Celebrated Pride Month with a company-wide Town Hall featuring our investor Gaingels.
Made with ❤️ by Veni Kunche.