Job Board/Front End Developer at Ten Mile Square Technologies
We have a client in the media/television industry that we’ve partnered with for many years. This client is asking us to help them design and build their next generation media inventory and content supply chain system. We’re looking for someone to join the team, primarily doing front end development.
Who Are You?
• Someone who enjoys learning and has a natural curiosity
• Interested in understanding not just the technical problems, but the problem domain around them
• Comfortable engaging with team members and client members to meet project needs
• Excited about front end development and technologies
• You’ve written front end code for production
• You have knowledge of modern standards for security, accessibility and performance
• You’ve worked as part of a development team
• You’ve deployed code using continuous build and deployment tools
• Your work shows attention to detail, professionalism, and ownership
• Front end development with Angular 7
• Calling secure APIs and managing complex objects
• Working in a distributed team environment
• Contributing to the CI/CD pipeline
Does this sound like you?
• You take pride in your work
• Ability to learn client domain and concepts quickly
• High integrity and quality of work ethic
• Excellent communication skills
Wonderful people deserve benefits that value them and their families
• 100% company paid medical insurance (including family)
• 100% company paid individual dental, life, short- and long- term disability
• 3% company contribution to 401(k)
• 15 days paid time off per year to start
• 10 training days per year
• 7 company holidays
• Individual performance based quarterly cash incentive
• Combined individual and company based annual cash incentive
• Public transit reimbursement
We’re interested in learning from you and exploring what you already know. Our hiring process is a series of conversations about your past work, goals for the future, and areas of interest. If you can explain the work you do every day, that’s all you need!