Job Board/Digital Producer at Threespot
Threespot Digital Producers run digital strategy, website, and web-based application design and development projects, providing day-to-day leadership to both client and internal teams. They possess a holistic understanding of project planning, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk analysis, and quality assurance. Our Producers communicate, collaborate, fill in the gaps, forecast the future, and connect the dots. They speak as comfortably about technology and UX as they do Gantt charts and logistics. They brainstorm with clients over lunch, crash project plans, and test site features, often in the same day. They are smart, kind, collegial, and impossibly organized.
Threespot values building a better world as much as building things, which is why we dedicate our time and talents to helping those, and only those, who are committed to helping others—clients like the Smithsonian, the National Park Service, and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
If you want to work for clients who are making a difference and not just a profit, we should talk.
- Cultivate durable, trusting client relationships.
- Deliver world-class creative work on time and on budget.
- Build and manage plans and budgets for projects ranging from quick-turnaround data visualizations to large-scale, multi-year website development projects.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across two to seven clients.
- Support business development by contributing to scoping, scheduling, and budgeting proposals and by pitching our client service and project management capabilities.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-allocated teams, including creative directors, strategists, analysts, user experience specialists, designers, and developers.
- Regularly and expertly communicate with project teams and clients.
- Grow and maintain enthusiasm for Threespot’s work among clients, internal teams, and the community.
- Innovate. Challenge business-as-usual with new ideas, practices, and perspectives.
- Embody and champion the Threespot brand in all interactions.
- A minimum of two years in a digital project management or producer role, producing and/or creating strategic interactive online solutions.
- Strong knowledge of client service, the creative process, and web development technologies.
- Experience working with development teams on CMS implementation, managing requirements definition and other technical interactions.
- Proven ability to cultivate lasting client and team relationships.
- Experience working in a creative agency.
- Excellent verbal, written, budgeting, resource planning, scheduling, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding professionalism, leadership, flexibility, sense of humor, and team spirit.
- Ability to work physically in our office in DC. Remote work, part-time, or contract workers will not be considered.
- Experience employing both Agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience managing test-driven development practices for WordPress and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with accessible design and development (e.g., WCAG 2.x or Section 508).
- Design, development, information architecture, or UX experience.
- Immediate eligibility for 160 hours of paid time off, with the opportunity to accrue additional time.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans at little to no cost to employees.
- 401k with 100% employer match for a portion of contributions.
- Commuter benefits stipend (including SmartBenefits and Capital Bikeshare).
- Monthly gym membership stipend.
- Ten company/Federal holidays off.
- Generous professional development program.
- Maternal and paternal leave.
- Employer-paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance policies.
phone screen, then typically two in-person interviews with different members of the team