Create. Evolve. Protect.
Informed by design and market research, we collaborate with business and marketing leaders to uncover insights and define strategies that will best engage their audiences.
Madison Design, we build strong brands with research, strategic conception, original thinking, evaluation and refinement. Situated in Greater Cincinnati, we’ve worked with local, national and global brands for more than 30 years. And because we’re dedicated to delivering highly tuned creative experiences, we’re choosy about who we work with and who works with us.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Developer who has a passion for creating new and trending digital experiences that move the needle for our clients. This exciting new opportunity will allow you to flex your creative and technical muscles in equal measure, while positioning you as a key player on an expanding team.
The interview process is conducted in two rounds. First round is with two of the partners from the firm. The second round is with two senior team members. We would use zoom to conduct interviews.
We have our ways
And we call them the Madison Ways. They’re the fabric of how we approach our day and how we treat people.
• In client and team meetings, we actively listen and seek to understand before we react
• We are empathetic and try to see the problem from others’ points of view
• We respect the clients’ and team members’ opinions and needs; everyone has a role in the
company’s and project’s success.
• We are curious about our client’s business challenges and landscape through researching their trade journals, competitors, etc.
• We have omni-channel intelligence, so we can recommend the best solutions for the business problem
• We bring unique and appropriate ideas to creatively solve the business problem
• We check our concepts to make sure they are delivering on the strategy set out in project brief, both design and message.
• We pride ourselves on accuracy. We check our work for errors and mistakes, and make sure our production files are clean.
• We meet deadlines and stay within budget for the client’s sake and the health of Madison.
• We are grateful for our team and the unique skills that everyone brings to the table.
• We respect our clients and treat them as a guest in our home. Without clients, we wouldn’t have a business.
• We welcome feedback, especially negative, because we know that is how we grow and improve.
Why did we add Include as a 5th Madison Way?
We realized we have some work to do to create a more diverse team, celebrate differences, and create equity in our workplace. Because this work is so important, we want to create a new “way.” Not only is having a diverse team the right thing to do, it is a competitive advantage. Only through diverse perspectives, reflective of the world we create communications for, can we truly innovate.
• We will strive for representation from people of different races, ages, cultures, religions, cognitive abilities and sexual orientations in our vendors, advisors, partners and employees.
• We know as communicators it is critical to be empathic to those of diverse demographics. We take care in considering the audience and their representation, from defining voice to selecting imagery.
• We seek to create a safe environment in which people can have curious conversations and show up as their authentic selves.
• We strive to make necessary accommodations so that everyone feels valued and a part of the team. (ADA compliant?)
• We’ll hold each other accountable and correct ourselves as we are on our journey to create the culture we all want and deserve.
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made with ❤️ by Veni Kunche.